dinsdag 4 oktober 2016

Various - The Birth Of British Rockabilly, Vol. 2 (1994)


Cool UK Rockabilly compilation with a lot of rare (early) tunes.

Country: UK
Style: Rockabilly

1. Cat Talk - Gonna Miss Me
2. Cat Talk - I Wish I Never Lost You
3. The Rimshots - Sweet Talk
4. The Rimshots - What's A Matter Baby
5. Levi Dexter & The Ripchords - I'm Gone
6. Levi Dexter & The Ripchords - Cat Fight
7. The Poorboys - Move Baby Move
8. The Poorboys - Wild Girl
9. Jim Carlisle - Rhythm Guitar
10. Jim Carlisle - Boy Boy
11. Frantix - Crawdad Hole
12. Frantix - My Baby
13. Frantix - You're My Baby
14. Mad Man Mark - Rockin' The Bop
15. The Hi-Tones Featuring Bob Solly - Cats Nite Out
16. The Polecats - My Baby's Gone
17. The Polecats - School Of Rock 'N' Roll
18. The Polecats - Please Give Me Something
19. The Polecats - Rocker
20. Blue Rhythm Boys - Big Boss Man


320kb/s MP3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten